Dates: Feb 2006 – Jan 2010
Company: Westminster City Council
My role at Westminster City Council was to maintain and develop the corporate image and reputation of the Adult Education department. I was tasked with developing and implementing the marketing strategy including brand positioning, online, brand and PR activity to new business development and direct sales initiatives.
Westminster City Council’s Key Achievements Snapshot:
- Achieved 30% growth in revenue for the Adult Education department
- KPI’s 100% achieved year on year
- Launched brand new website and initiated SEO campaigns leading to increased traffic and improved search results to be number 1
- Established the corporate brand and image for WAES’ Employer Training Unit, Westminster Business Solutions (WBS).
- Implemented and managed a successful direct marketing campaign which secured appointments for WBS business advisors with British Home Stores, Debenhams and IKEA
- Increased the media coverage of WAES by more than 72%
- Successfully secured grants from the European Social Fund to undertake a research-working group with representatives from the UK, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany and Spain